Natural Cuticle Oil
YAPA Natural Cuticle Oil
- Contains six natural oils - Safflower, Cottonseed, Jojoba, Camellia, Argan and Tea Tree Oil.
- This natural cuticle oil rehydrates, soften and revitalizes cuticles and nails. It seals in moisture and aid in rehydrating and revitalizing cuticles and nails while providing maximum nourishment.
- Five of these oils have the added benefit of natural occurring Vitamin E which promotes strong and resilient natural nails.
- Vitamin E, known as Tocopherol, is a botanical oil which has high antioxidant properties. It provides intensive nail hydration which will assist the natural nails with flexibility and resisting cracking.
Safflower and Cottonseed oil are rich with Vitamin E. The direct infusion of Vitamin E gives an extra kick to these oils which nourishes, protects and fortifies natural nails.
Jojoba oil is unique. Of all the lipids, it most closely resembles the natural sebum found in your skin, providing it with an enhanced ability to replenish the health and moisturization lost to harsh chemicals and solvents like polish removers.
Camellia Seed Oil is rich in Vitamin E and is a fast absorbing oil, restoring moisture and promoting healthy nail growth
- Argan Oil is well known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil will help you maintain a healthy nail.
Tea Tree Oil is well known for properties that include anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant. These essential oils healing properties help counter cracked and ragged cuticles.
- Use twice daily for optimum results. Place drop of oil onto cuticles, allowing to soak in for 1-2 minutes before massaging into cuticles, nail bed and any surrounding tissue.